The refund disbursed by the website can come in 2 forms:
- Refund before the paper is approved
- Refund after the paper is approved
For both the cases, the VAT and the payment processing fees are non-refundable. Also note that special services such as, Abstract Page and Top Priority Customer service and Discounts are also non-refundable.
Refund before the paper is approved
You can claim a 100% refund in the following circumstances:
- Mistaken payment (double payment or identical orders). Such instances must be communicated immediately after the incident. A 100% refund will be made provided that the writer has not been assigned with it already.
- We are unable to find a suitable writer for the paper.
- The paper is no longer required as the deadline has passed and it was not delivered. Under such circumstances, you cannot use any resources or drafts which may have been sent by the writer. This does not include revisions.
You can claim a 70% refund in the following circumstances:
- The writer is assigned with the case and less than half the deadline has already passed. The writer will start working on the paper and will have to be compensated for that.
You can claim a 50% refund in the following circumstances:
- The writer has started working on the order and more than half the deadline has passed.
- We are unable to provide you with a writer for the revision.
Lateness: If we are late for a specific paper then we shall recalculate the amount of time exceeded and refund according to that. For instance, if you ordered a paper with a deadline of 2 days but it was submitted 4 hours after that, then payment for the 4 hours will be refunded.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the paper, you can ask for free revisions as per the revision policy. Please check our revision policy for that.
Refund after the paper is approved
Please note that you have 10 days to approve the paper. The approval deadline is calculated after the final version of the paper is uploaded and the elapse of the deadline. After 10 days the paper is approved automatically.
If you are unsatisfied with the quality of the paper then you may ask for 3 free revisions, as per the revision policy. In certain cases you can also dispute your case, under the following circumstances:
- Strong evidences and examples will be required to back up your claim.
- It may take a prolonged period of time to settle the dispute. Contacting the writer and evaluating the paper may also require some time.
- All the cases are considered separately and the decision to give refunds may also differ on a case by case basis.
- If you fail to provide sufficient evidence within 10 days then the dispute shall be annulled and no refund will be made in such a case. If no action is taken, then after 10 days the dispute will be closed.
In the dashboard of your account you may see the orders you have in progress. Once the paper is delivered then you receive a printable version of the document. It is highly recommended that you check the quality of the paper prior to approving it. If the pre-approved version is unclear then please let us know. We shall then send you a more legible version of the document.
In addition if you ask for a full-refund then you cannot use any of the materials submitted to you and it becomes our property. We even reserve the right to publish it on our website for any commercial purpose. We don’t have any essay database; hence if it is googled then it will link back to our website itself. It can also be published as a sample essay. This is done for the sake of protecting our writers’ work. No particular grade is guaranteed, hence you cannot ask for a refund if you were poorly assessed or not assessed up to your expectations.